• Are read an average of seven times by four different readers.* They are kept and shared with parents, siblings, and friends.
• Allow readers to read and review material at their own pace.
• Are considered a prime instructional resource, and the most attractive graphic medium for teaching children.*
• Are effective at presenting new concepts and basic information.*
• Are often kept for over a year.*
But without a doubt, the most important quality of educational comic books...
Children WANT to read them.
You will see immediate interest and lasting learning when you use our quality educational comic books!
* Source: U.S. Office of Education and Human Resources